Refunds of registration fees paid to OMFA shall be made only in the following instances:
- If a player or parent changes their mind prior to distribution of equipment, this will result in a full refund of registration fees less a $50 processing fee.
- If a player sustains a season ending injury* prior to the start of the season, this will result in a full refund of registration fees less a $50 processing fee.
- If a player or parent changes his/her mind about participating prior to the second scheduled practice of the season. This will result in a 50% refund less a $50 processing fee.
- After the second scheduled practice of the season, no refunds will be issued for any reason.
- Please note all refunds must be requested by sending an email to .firstname.lastname@example.org .
- No other requests will be accepted.
Eligibility is based on the year of birth. For the 2018 season, Tykes will be players born in 2009-2010, Mosquito 2007-2008 and Peewee 2005-2006.
circumstances. All practices and games occur in the same place at the same time making carpooling feasible even if players are on different teams. Teams will be posted the website before equipment distribution.
to have an emergency contact present during practice hours in the event of illness or injury. Please ensure that another parent in responsible for your child before leaving the premises. The coaches are not responsible for injured players.
If ALL the equipment is returned immediately following the final game, the cheque is returned to you along with your receipt for income tax purposes. If the equipment is not returned, the deposit cheque is deposited the same day.
Reminder: parents are required to provide a girdle and a mouthguard. Players cannot step onto the field without them.